Missing You

With only 3 weeks left of my studies abroad in Copenhagen, Megan and I have officially passed the 6 month point until our wedding. And it has been so hard. We have both struggled with being apart for so long, with only the briefest of visits punctuating this purgatorial experience. At times, when I actually sit down and think about it, I miss her terribly. That is, when I actually let myself think about it.

Having your best friend a whole world away is miserable. And it truly is a world. We have separate everythings at this point: separate lives, experiences, friends. All I want is to be in Lawrence, back with the woman I love and start our life together in earnest. It seems like some inachievable dream to think that in only three weeks, 21 days, we will be back in each other's arms. And this time for good.

I cannot wait.

And this time, I will never leave again...not without Megan coming with me.

Lonesome in Copenhagen
Lala
TBW

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - La La Love You - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Blogger Theme distributed by FREE Templates 4U