18 Days and Counting

With less than three weeks until Tom gets home, I feel like I have too much to accomplish. And yet, it seems my current plan is to... avoid. My Christmas tree and ornaments are up... but the rest of my decorations sit scattered in boxes throughout the house. I have a few gifts ready... but the rest are simply on a list, not located or purchased. Piles of mail sit on the table. Even my Tivo is feeling the pain. Work seems to be an idle distraction, one that just fills some hours that in my head should be used for other activities, like decorating or shopping or cleaning-- you know, those other things that I am ignoring.

I am inertia. I sit here and wait. Wait.

And yet, at the same time... I can't wait.

I am so ready for Tom to be home.

Lala
MJL

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - La La Love You - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Blogger Theme distributed by FREE Templates 4U