Nesting...

This weekend was more or less spent nesting (that is, after the pagans left and Megan finished her case of beer.)  And despite the fact that we were supposed to have a staycation babymoon (that's right I said it) we managed to get a ton of stuff done.  

Primarily, my job was to get the pegboard up and ready to go...while I did this Megan assembled all the...god I don't know what to call the stuff...um...baby tech?

Anyway here is the MamaRoo, which is supposed to do wonders with a crying baby.  It simulates the rocking back and forth of a human's arms, but without having to touch the baby!  You can also plug your ipod into it so the baby can listen to whale song or crashing waves or Fleetwood Mac.  This was one of Megan's must haves.


I framed the pegboard first with some 1x2 furring.  We decided to put the board over an air vent...I figure the holes in the board will allow enough flow and this way we get rid of an ugly ass register!


Megan assembled the stroller that takes the car seat...again, I don't know the term for this...but that's it...right there.  And my butt is there too...


Trying to keep the pegboard spaced correctly and all level was kind of a pain in the ass.  I am probably off a hair or two in any direction but I feel like it's only things I will ever notice (oh and Megan of course spots these things right away.)


Megan asked me to stop with the pegboard for a moment and install the corner shelves...I did...they look nice :)  Not much story there


And finally the complete pegboard...all installed and ready to go...now we need to go to office max and get pegboard accouterments.



With the light on :)


These two didn't do a damn thing to help


And lastly, this awesome lid for the boy...we didn't buy it and I am regretting that...maybe we can go back.

Lala
T&M

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - La La Love You - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Blogger Theme distributed by FREE Templates 4U