Gift Registry

So this is interesting. Since we have both been down this path before, there is not so much we need in the ways of the standard wedding gift. I mean, we have a blender, we have a cuisinart, we evern have two mixers...one orange one white. So what are we to do?

In what I can only imagine was a fit of boredom mixed with greed, Megan set up a bridal registry for us at Crate and Barrel. Currently there are two items on it...so we obviously need to add on. I will be adding knives I am sure, since we are lacking in that field. And possibly some things of my own liking that Megan will be sure to think silly or even ridiculous.

But there it is...

Lala
TBW & MJL

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - La La Love You - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Blogger Theme distributed by FREE Templates 4U