Gift Registry, v.2

I signed us up for a Crate and Barrel registry simply to enter a contest for a $4000 gift card. I might be greedy, but only 4K worth. (Well, except for the ring, but that's a whole other post.)

In thinking about registering for gifts, here is our logic: although we don't technically need anything, there are some things that would be nice to have. Like new towels. Possibly some new knives (this is Tom's thing, I'm fine with my knives). Take the opportunity to get rid of some old and bring in some new as we settle in together. I mean, if people are going to bring gifts (which they will invariably do), they might as well be gifts we would want, right? And it's not like we can just say-- hey, give us money! We're having a wedding and we're going to be broke because of it! Here's our account number, deposit at your leisure.

Back to the original point. The registry was for a contest, but I think we should just go ahead with it--- not until Tom is back in the states, though. Registering online is no fun-- I can't wait to have laser gun wars in the furniture section with Tommy. ;-)

lala
MJL & TBW

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - La La Love You - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Blogger Theme distributed by FREE Templates 4U