100 days and counting

It has been a while since we posted on here, but with the wedding a paltry hundred days away, it seems like a good time to catch everyone up on what's been going on. For starters, we met with Matt Frye, an amazing photographer, from One Tree Photography. Matt did our engagement shoot and produced some really wonderful moments for us. I can't hardly wait to see what he does at our wedding. The photos from the engagement can be seen here.

Secondly, we met with Red Door, our wedding planners, and they recommended Ruffhouse Designs for our wedding invitations. This was a wonderful match. Not only is Jill, the proprietor and owner, located in Lawrence, but she makes the coveted letterpress invitations at a reasonable cost. So far the samples she has sent us are very good and we are coming close to finalizing a design.

Megan and I, in the interest of looking our best, have also decided to start P90-x, which is, as far as I can tell, some sort of self imposed torture. We begin that program monday as well as a month long cleanse (and by cleanse I mean no booze.)

All in all, things have been pretty manageable. We have a meeting with Red Door tomorrow to go over some textile samples for the tables at the reception and things are running smoothly.

Personally, I cannot wait for this day to come. Not only do I get to marry my best friend but I also get to have the most memorable night of my life.

For now
M&T

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - La La Love You - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Blogger Theme distributed by FREE Templates 4U